The links in the left menu bar will give you an overview over the complete range of teaching activities in the Master and Bachelor programs for Landscape Architecture. Currently most of the information will be provided in German but the translation is in progress.
If you need more specific information in English, please contact us directly.
In different teaching forms and methods we are giving all students the opportunity to enjoy processes of interdisciplinary design and research in close cooperation with the LAI team. Working in studios is especially important for us and requires good communication skills as well as a talent to think graphically and get organized.
masters program in Landscape Architecture
- Individual, close cooperation between professor, assistants and students
- 50% workload is concentrated on interdisciplinary studio work
- Small studios with a maximum of 10 students
- Wide range of lectures and seminars available at the renowned TU Munich
- Special workshops to improve your skills in scientific writing
- Excellent technical equipment for building models in all scales
- Excellent technical equipment for video productions
Ask for more information here