The links in the left menu bar will give you an overview over the complete range of teaching activities in the Master and Bachelor programs for Landscape Architecture. Currently most of the information will be provided in German but the translation is in progress.
If you need more specific information in English, please contact us directly.
The master´s degree of the chair has a limited number of participants with a maximum of 10 participants per project, in order to be able to assist all of them individually with our professors and employees. The studio is intensive and equally divided in individual and team work. Each student benefits from a wide range of electives in different disciplines, such as environmental planning and can participate in studio lectures, guest lectures, seminars and workshops. Scientific work is also supported and promoted according to each student´s interest. It is the chair´s goal to train and support each student according to his/her individual needs and strengths to rich the highest professional level.
In different teaching forms and methods we are giving all students the opportunity to enjoy processes of interdisciplinary design and research in close cooperation with the LAI team. Working in studios is especially important for us and requires good communication skills as well as a talent to think graphically and get organized.
masters program in Landscape Architecture
- Individual, close cooperation between professor, assistants and students
- 50% workload is concentrated on interdisciplinary studio work
- Small studios with a maximum of 10 students
- Wide range of lectures and seminars available at the renowned TU Munich
- Special workshops to improve your skills in scientific writing
- Excellent technical equipment for building models in all scales
- Excellent technical equipment for video productions
Ask for more information here